I'm gonna explain some thingies here about this layout, and I'm gonna give you a few tips that helped me solve some problems I encountered when I first made it ^^
1. The header is an image map. All that Japanese text you see to the bottom left are the navigation links.
I will explain it from right to left:
- The NYAPPY face is actually the "home" link. It will take you to your recent entries.
- Underneath it, it says Navigation. That one's not a link, though.
- The arrow doesn't do anything, either.
- The first vertical text says Info. If you hover over it, you'll see the Alt text popping up.
- Next come Friends, Memories, and Calendar, in that order.
2. Your friends icons on your friends page will probably look like this:
That is, you won't be able to see the person's username or the Comm name. To fix that, you need to go here and just change your friends' backgound and foreground colors. I changed mine like this:
And the result is:
3. This layout uses Generator style. The color scheme is as follows:
4. Here's the code. If you have any questions or doubts about it, feel free to ask me and I'll glady solve them for you.
You can upload the images to your own server and modify the URLs, or you can leave them intact. I don't really mind =)
5. I'll also let you snag the Friends Only banner and the matching icon, if you want ^^